As an aesthetic treatment, PDO threads:
- Result in instant skin lifting
- Contract fat tissue to result in immediate skin tightening
- They promote collagen production and neovascularization to renew your skin at the cellular level.
There are three types of PDO threads
- Mono Threads. Smooth sutures that help rejuvenate your skin by stimulating collagen production.
- Cog Threads. These threads have barbs that latch into your skin like small fishhooks, to provide support and lift parts of your face.
- Screw Threads. Made up of one or two intertwined threads, these are used to help restore volume to sunken parts of your skin.
How long does a PDO thread lift last?
The Typical Procedure
- Advil and ibuprofen
- Fish Oil or any Omega-3 fatty acids
- You will be reclined in the treatment chair.
- Th treatment area will be cleaned
- A topical anesthetic will be applied to the treatment area
- The topical anesthetic will be cleaned off the treatment area
- The treatment area will be prepped for treatment
- The process of placing the threads will be started by your GLO Skin Care MD provider
- After completion, a GLO Skin Care MD provider will again review post instructions, and then you’ll be free to go home.